Primary Location: Mexico-Baja California-Mexicali-Mexico-Mexicali
Requisition ID: 201270
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Intuitive Surgical, a leader in robotic-assisted minimally invasive surgery is looking for a strong candidate to join a very exciting high-tech company that is well positioned for growth.
Are you looking for the next great challenge in your career? Are you looking for a position that will help you learn about the operational aspects of accounting and also a path to grow within a company? If so, this might be the perfect opportunity for you, because we’re seeking a motivated and driven Analyst to join a great group of individuals on our Corporate Accounting team. As the Analyst, Corporate Accounting, you will have a great visibility into our domestic and international operations and help the Corporate Accounting team drive world-class financial reporting by monitoring worldwide activity and compliance with company accounting policies.
At Intuitive Surgical, you will share in a commitment to excellence by partnering with managers and executive leadership. The accounting and finance organization is focused on driving continuous improvement and working towards becoming a world-class finance organization. We do this by hiring quality individuals with integrity, personal accountability, teamwork, excellence, and proactive thinking. If you exemplify our values and want to be part of a company committed to making a difference in people’s lives, this is the role for you.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Perform close activities including executing journal entries, account reconciliations, management reporting, supplemental monthly reporting schedules and balance sheet/income statement variance analysis in accordance with our monthly close schedule.
- Collaborate cross functionally with other teams (IT, accounting and finance, etc.) in system and process implementation projects and perform testing to validate system design is appropriate. Actively identify opportunities for process improvement or operational automation in existing system infrastructure.
- Comply with internal controls as well as update process documentation when needed.
- Ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls for responsible areas.
- Interface with external auditors of the foreign subsidiaries for statutory and other local audit requirements
Bachelor's Degree is Accounting/Finance is preferred