Primary Location: United States-California-Sunnyvale-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 201266
A key team member in Endoscope NPI and Process Development team, will work on a broad range of tasks to support multiple NPI projects.
- Responsible for setting up pilot line for NPI according to the line layout and manufacturing flow
- Work with NPI buyers to procure benches, fixtures, tooling and equipment for pilot line
- Work with machine shops to fabricate customized parts for fixtures and tooling per the drawings
- Execute IQOQPQ testing protocol for validating both manufacturing and testing equipment and fixtures
- Assemble products for engineering prototype and help to define the manufacturing process instructions
- Build customized testers and fixtures to specification standards.
- Manage assigned tasks from start-to-finish
- Associate’s Degree in Engineering Tech or related field, BS degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred
- 10+ years (3+ years with BS degree) industrial experiences in setting up NPI pilot line, working with various manufacturing and testing equipment
- Experience with suppliers and machine shops highly desired
- Must have experience with CAD tools, able to read and interpret schematics and layout
- Good skills in critical software applications - Microsoft Office, SAP and Agile
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interface with other functional organizations
- Ability to use good judgment, follow directions, work independently with quick execution to a complete resolution
- Work in an organized and well-planned manner
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.