Primary Location: Switzerland-Vaud-Aubonne
Requisition ID: 201257
As part of our current growth, we will be looking for highly motivated people to join our Human Resources team in Aubonne, Switzerland. If you are interested in the company and wish to be considered for this future position, do not hesitate to apply.
Position’s Objective & Summary:
As a member of the Human Resources organization supporting Sales, Marketing, Services, and Back-office functions for the EMEIA region, the HR Representative will ensure the effectiveness of HR activities throughout the region for both direct and indirect sales.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Support recruitment activities (follow-up on recruitment status, reporting, offers, templates, candidate documentation collection)
- Prepare employment contracts for candidates across the region;
- Facilitate the HR administrative tasks including the maintenance of employee files, the HRIS systems updates and the preparation of any relevant HR documentation;
- Ensure a proper follow up of the HR activities related to the employee life cycle and prepare ad hoc documents when necessary; might liaise with local lawyers for review of documents when needed;
- Coordinate and organize the different steps of the On-boarding program for new employees across the region;
- Update the HR IS systems and develop tools to ensure efficiency tracking and proper visibility;
- Oversee the background check program with the external provider;
- Provide payroll with data related to new joiners, data changes, employees leaving the company in a timely manner;
- Use and apply internal policies and practices to ensure continuous process improvement and to propose appropriate solution to employee related issues;
- Participate in HR projects on an ad hoc basis.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role in an international environment
- Familiar with HR ERPs & tools
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English and French
- Demonstrated capability to execute tasks accurately and efficiently
- Proven problem solving and organization skills
- Strong ability to interact (and drive) with internal and external service providers such as payroll, T&E, IT, the background check provider, etc.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced and high volume environment with many moving parts
- Ability to multi task in a thoughtful and resourceful manner with good judgment
- Team player attitude with a customer service