Primary Location: Mexico-Baja California-Mexicali-Mexico-Mexicali
Requisition ID: 201224
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
If you exemplify our values and want to be part of Company that is really passionate about providing value for the patients and customers we serve, this is the role for you.
Primary Function of Position:
This position has responsibility for the deployment, support and upgrade of production local area and wide area network and systems infrastructure in Mexicali locations. This position will review, plan, and evaluate network systems and servers, may troubleshoot network systems and recommend improvements to the network and servers. Wireless focus is a plus.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Network support and continuing improvement, installation and software version control/revision on all network equipment.
- Install, configure and maintain Cisco networking hardware such as IOS based Catalyst LAN Switches, Wireless Access Points, Cisco Firewall, etc.
- Ensure high availability, reliability, and optimal performance of network systems and services.
- Windows Server patching.
- Windows Server monitoring and alerting; server backups and scheduled jobs.
- Support New Windows Server provisioning and de-provisioning
- Provide Root cause analysis to production outages as required
- Support Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, SCCM.
- Administer Windows Server; VMware.
- Experience with administering Network Appliance Filers and CIFS protocol.
- Adhere to IT access-management and change control procedures.
- Receive and respond to escalations from Desktop Support and field support team. Escalate issues to management, if necessary.
- Collaborate with team members and mentor junior staff to execute the IT strategy in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Basic understanding of SQL database environments a huge plus.
- Update and manage documentation as necessary.
- Minimum of 5 year hands on experience in network engineering is required.
- 5 years+ support Windows is required.
- Experience with Isilon, Netapp, or other NAS storage administration.
- Windows server 2008-2012r2
- TCP/IP, DHCP, WINS, DNS
- Experience with Exchange 2010-2013, O365 Azure is a huge plus.
- Experience with SCCM and server patching a huge plus.
- Experience with Cisco Call Manager, Contact Center and Unity Connection is big plus.
- Strong ability to identify, determine and document customer requirements
- Solid written and verbal communication proficiencies, quick learning abilities and self-motivated team player.
- Wireless design, implementation, and troubleshooting
- Cisco VoIP (Call Manger, Contact Center, and Unity Connection)
- Cisco ASA, Palo Alto Firewall
- Cisco VPN
- Good communication and documentation skills
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent. Cisco CCNP or CISSP certification is a big plus.
- Microsoft Certifications – MCSE 2012r2
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.