Primary Location: United States-California-Sunnyvale-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 201203
The Production Artist demonstrates a passion for managing composition and print standards. Working closely with a graphic designer, instructional designers, multimedia team, and education teams, the Production Artist will translate instructional and brand strategies into comps and visuals that render successfully in print and digital media. He or she will also be responsible for producing a range of print and interactive projects while working with the Graphic Designer to deliver clean and correct files on time. While this position includes some design duties, the majority of the work is production. The position emphasizes technical excellence, consistent look, and making deadlines with an eye toward clarity and aesthetics with occasional projects that require more Design skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Follow creative work from concept to production
- Layout projects using InDesign or Word
- Develop interactive forms using Adobe Acrobat Pro, with fillable fields and check boxes, radio buttons, etc.
- Produce a range of instructional print and interactive projects
- Organize and populate instructional content using print templates
- Work closely with a Graphic Designer and a variety of internal clients, educators, subject matter experts, and production teams to develop and implement design solutions
- Manage project workflow while coordinating with project teams
- Ensure successful representation of the instructional and corporate brands across media
- Juggle various projects and handle tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Core Competencies, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Mastery: Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat Pro [interactive forms and calculations], Photoshop, Illustrator, and MS Word,
- Proficiency with Adobe Bridge, other Microsoft Office software
- Macintosh and PC user
- Exceptional portfolio that showcases solid conceptual, color and multi-page layout skills; 3+ years of professional design and development experience
- Highly organized and dependable; able to multitask, work quickly and meet multiple deadlines
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented, resourceful and excellent follow-through
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively with seasoned creative and marketing teams
- Professional work ethic and a team player
- Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and persuasive communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Bachelor degree preferred in graphic design or related field
- Training/Education background
- Articulate Rise/Storyline
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.