Primary Location: Switzerland-Vaud-Aubonne
Requisition ID: 201159
As part of our current growth, we will be looking for highly motivated people to join our Human Resources team in Aubonne, Switzerland. If you are interested in the company and wish to be considered for this future position, do not hesitate to apply.
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position:
The HR Compliance Analyst will provide expertise and specialized decisioning support to the HRLT team of the EMEA region and the Corporate Compliance Team. The HR Analyst acts as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) supporting projects for the HR Function and ensures that all compliance related legal and regulatory requirements in the region are addressed prior to implementation and execution. This role will propose, design and conduct thorough audit reviews of HR programs and processes. This individual will partner with the local HRBP’s, Regional Personal Data Protection (PDP) representative, and Legal team to mitigate compliance risk. This role will also work closely with internal/external auditors, regulatory agencies as well as internal audits and SOX teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Autonomously lead HR Compliance audits/reviews to identify risks to the company and instances of non-compliance with country laws and regulations under EMEA HRLT direction and related priorities;
- Leverage subject matter expertise to develop and recommend remediation plans for identified issues. Recommend changes/alterations when necessary;
- Define a prioritization and project map to ensure compliance requirements are met across all countries of the region;
- Lead European projects from a compliance perspective to ensure Intuitive is following the country regulations and legal requirements;
- Partner with the local HRBP’s, HROPS team, EMEA CoEs (TA, TR), regional PDP representative, legal team to ensure smooth implementation of new processes or policies;
- Review or create European policies and staff rules and use good judgement in trying to harmonize whilst respecting the country specificities;
- Develop templates and adapt procedures when new legal practices are identified and implemented;
- Proactively review and interpret moderate to complex legal and regulatory requirements that apply to HR processes and communicate accordingly to impacted functions/teams;
- Confirm or improve organizational practices related to risk and compliance with legal counsels;
- Execute and ensure adherence and HR compliance to Data Privacy and EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR);
- Develop and/or deliver HR compliance training to the HR Department or a specific function as a result of an identified compliance risk or on an as needed basis.
- Develop and maintain reporting to support monitoring
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role in an international, fast growing and matrixed environment with a university degree;
- HR Compliance, internal audit, labor law or regulatory environment experience required;
- Project Management experience;
- Work collaboratively with team members;
- Strong communication skills (oral, written, interpersonal);
- Ability to prioritize and seamlessly manage a high volume of activities and requests from multiple sources in a time sensitive environment;
- Proven problem solving and analytical skills;
- Proven success in a fast paced and constantly evolving environment;
- Self Starter; excellent team player;
- Fluent in English and French, another language an asset;
- Solid computer skills.