Primary Location: United States-California-Sunnyvale-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 201142
We are seeking passionate hands on lead software professional and expert Python server-side application developer, to help build Internet of Things (IOT) connectivity that enable our medical devices to communicate effectively and build applications from the profuse amount of data they create.
Your core role will be to define, build and deploy aesthetically pleasing intuitive server-side and UI applications. This is a great opportunity creating an extremely groundbreaking product that positively impacts the lives of people.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for managing software applications and resources to:
- Build secure, scalable, Python-based IOT connectivity applications / modules on the server side using bi-directional protocols.
- Design and develop real time streaming applications with powerful user interface to enable front line support teams to collaboratively solve problems rapidly in the field.
- Build secure applications to perform real time interactions with the robots.
- Develop applications and APIs for interfacing with distributed business applications.
- Support DevOps, QA, Cyber security teams for product releases.
Required Skills & Experience:
We have a wide spectrum of work to do and are looking for
the right person over a precise set of skills.
The candidate will have a combination of following
- Educational background of Computer Engineering or related program (MS degree preferred)
- Minimum 8 years of software development experience or proven competency developing and supporting Full stack applications predominantly in Python
- Python server application Development
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working in a collaborative / team-based approach
- Ability to lead cross-functional/business projects
- Familiarity with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) processes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic Linux administration familiarity
- Hands-on experience with 3 of the following technologies:
- Relational Databases like SQL server
- Debugging Techniques using tools like Wireshark/Fiddler, Chrome Debug extensions
- AWS or other cloud-based deployment experience
Highly Desired Skills
- Knowledge of message queues like Kafka
- WebSocket, WAMP (Web Application Messaging Protocol)
- Creating Schema & Stored procedures