Primary Location: United States-Mississippi-Southaven-US-MS-Southaven
Requisition ID: 201091
The F/A Tech is responsible for the timely processing and dispositioning of all returned Instruments and Accessories materials to scrap or FGI.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Process, disposition, and track related returns.
- Process specific returns requiring sterilization to ensure safe handling.
- Receive returned materials in the Complaint System.
- Perform failure analysis of defective instruments and accessories by evaluating the mechanical and electrical characteristics of returned items
- Perform credit analysis of returned instruments and accessories- defective and/or excess
- Manage discrepant returns (recordation and reconciliation) to enable RMA processing.
- Store and dispose of dispositioned instruments and accessories.
- Recommend/implement RMA process workflow improvements.
- Drive davinci standard, S, and Si systems and able to perform functional tests.
- Dispose bio-hazardous material post sterilization as required and maintain the necessary documentation for disposal
- Perform “Purging tasks” for all the completed RMA’s and process the instruments as required
- Assist FA team on regulatory requirements in resolving “Reportable I/A” events and “Recalled” instruments
- Review and maintain DOP’s and SOP’s pertaining to I/A RMA operations
- Minimum High School Diploma required, Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- One to five years related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Understanding of Customer Service, Field Service, Manufacturing Engineering, Production, Quality Product Inspection and Quality & Regulatory Affairs operational and informational needs desirable. Previous work experience in Production, or Quality Inspection is desirable.
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices & Quality Systems Regulations is desirable.
- Understanding of Business Information Systems (i.e., SAP ERP and CRM & Agile).
- Ability to verify assembly documentation accuracy and to read engineering drawings, etc. is a plus.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite of applications.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.