Primary Location: Germany-Baden-Württemberg-Denzlingen-Germany-Emmendingen
Requisition ID: 201083
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position:
- Consult with the ISI Manufacturing / supply chain business team to understand and assess business process and provide solutions/support
- Responsible to help, propose and implement solutions around Manufacturing, Supply chain, and Inventory management.
- Expert level knowledge and hands on experience required with SAP planning and scheduling functions such as MRP and demand planning
- Review and contribute to design document, configuration documents and functional specifications
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Works with ISI IT and business teams to optimize and streamline business processes and technical solutions.
- Be able to lead and facilitate business user meetings to gather process Requirement
- Collaborate and provide inputs to the development team during development phase to meet the business needs.
- Helps business team on reporting requirements on the reporting team working in conjunction with the data warehouse Tableau team.
- Independently draft business requirements (user requirements) and Functional specifications on different opportunities working with business teams and drive closure on these requirements as per project demands.
- Conduct QA validations and lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT) tests on various initiatives.
- Conduct deployment activities for supply chain projects and provide training to new users
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Hands on experience in Manufacturing, MRP (planning), Demand management, Inventory management.
- Minimum of 5+ years designing and configuring PP/MM modules, knowledge of the key integration points between the other SAP modules (QM and PM).
- Very conversant with a track record of implementing repetitive manufacturing business process supporting make to order and stock to order process.
- 6+ years related experience covering Business system analyst, and prior demonstrated implementation experience on at least one package ERP application. SAP experience is required with a strong lead role in implementation is preferred
- Working experience with SAP ECC 6.0 or above
Prior experience with global organizations and multi-language environments.
- Medical devices computer systems validation (CSV) process knowledge is a must and have demonstrated experience of managing projects with Medical devices Part 11 compliance requirements.
- APICS certification preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills both in German and English