Primary Location: United States-California-Sunnyvale-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 201073
The primary function of this position is to coordinate and execute complex planning activities for International and Domestic markets. This position is responsible for supporting Product Lifecycle Management (NPI/EOL), Field Actions, new FRU phase-in/cut-in implementation, and E&O activities. With the ultimate goal to ensure service spare parts are positioned globally to support the demands of the field at all times, while avoiding excess inventory, international compliance impact, and delays for our internal and external customers. The position is responsible for preparing, and executing quarterly forecast while maintaining high accuracy of the forecast by ongoing analysis of available inventory
- Performs planning activities in ERB systems like SAP, O9 or SPP
- Ability to analyze global inventory levels and allocate appropriate inventory to different locations.
- Identify, document and implement planning processes aimed at achieving and maintaining alignment with International and Domestic Trade/Regulation compliance.
- Supports planning functions in the areas of New Product Introduction, End of Life, Excess & Obsolescence, Field Actions, and New FRU introduction
- Participate in and support complex planning projects, research, and analysis in support of Service and Secondary Markets
- Establish and maintain responsible fiscal guidelines for Excess and Obsolete inventories and targets to ensure effective replacement path solutions
- Maintains and communicates project status updates, KPI’s, and material availability escalations
- Actively participates in various staff and core team meetings to align with, and communicate project updates to our internal partners
- Generates KPI’s and drives improvements, related to this positions areas of focus
- Prepares and communicates global forecasting and inventory numbers for allocated parts.
- Provides support for regional operations reporting of the same. May need to travel up to 5% of the time
- Contributes to monthly and quarterly Forecasting activities, to align with the Services S&OP process
- Support approved ISI Distributors who perform technical services on ISI manufactured products
- Actively participate on cross-functional teams as a Service Planning representative to drive department needs
- Prepares information for recurring business review meetings with senior management
- Maintain department operating procedures (DOPs) and work instructions.
- Perform other projects or duties that may be assigned
- Continuously improve product cost, quality, delivery and service levels
- Drives optimization of inventory performance to balance Company investment with production service level requirements.
- Develops, communicates and drives execution of goals to meet operational priorities and plans as related to supply chain operations
- Participate in the continuous improvement of current systems and processes
- BS degree or equivalent or 7+ years of combined education and work experience in mixed volume manufacturing environments with high product complexity.
- Highly proficient in MS Office products and ERP systems, preferably SAP and Agile.
- Working knowledge of material pull systems and other lean based material handling principles.
- Detailed understanding of material planning, factory scheduling and supply planning.
- Established commitment to high standards of quality and performance. Successful track record in service planning environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects successfully
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to make effective presentations to peers and suppliers
- High degree of competency in various analytics tools, such as; Tableau, Power-Bi, BOXI, and the various MS suite applications
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data for reports and apply mathematic techniques in practical situations
- Possesses a deep understanding of roles and responsibilities within a Service and remanufacturing operation
- Be well versed in Six Sigma, and Lean Manufacturing principals
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop good working relationships at various levels and to resolve complaints
- Able to work independently in a fast paced environment with little to no supervision
- Must be innovative, detail-oriented, experienced in highly visible/dynamic projects
- Capable of managing multiple, high-priority assignments and meet firm deadlines
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.