Primary Location: United States-California-Sunnyvale-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 201054
Intuitive is the industry pioneer and leader in robotic-assisted surgical
systems. Our da Vinci® Surgical System is an advanced platform for minimally invasive surgery that has touched the lives of more than six million patients worldwide. Our system acts as a natural extension of a surgeon’s eyes and hands through a combination of cutting-edge robotics, immersive 3D stereoscopic vision, and intuitive human-interface controls. Over the past two decades,
this revolutionary technology has brought about a new era in minimally
As Intuitive’s Employee Communications & Engagement (EC&E) team, we are working hard to create a workplace where employees are informed, engaged, and inspired to have a positive impact on each other, our company, and the world.
We’re looking for a skilled communicator and program manager to join our growing team.
As the newest member, you’ll help us deliver engaging and effective communications programs and strategic forums to a talented group of people—our employees! If you’re passionate about program and project management, developing great content, and delivering programs and events that go above and beyond to keep our employees engaged—this position is for you.
- Collaborate across the broader EC&E team to develop and manage comprehensive project plans to ensure projects and content are delivered on time and with superior quality.
- Shape and implement global communications and engagement programs, as well as maintain existing programs, to keep our internal teams informed, aligned, and engaged.
- Create guidelines and processes to ensure efficiency and scalability of programs and channels.
- Develop detailed communication plans and engaging content to promote our internal programs and events.
- Measure success through program metrics.
In order to adequately perform the responsibilities of this position the individual must have:
- Excellent project management skills
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal), including exceptional presentation development capabilities; writing and presentation samples required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team-player attitude
- Ability to move quickly, take initiative, multi-task, and work cross-functionally
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Expert-level skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Degree in English, communications, public relations, or journalism preferred
- 8-plus years of related work experience with Internal Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or Corporate Communications background preferred
- Background in medical device/health care industry preferred
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.