Primary Location: United States-California-Sunnyvale-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 201030
This position is seeking a creative and flexible individual with project management experiences, with a strong background in production planning, and has mastery of sustaining and new product introduction (NPI). The Project Production should have MRP/ERP experience in development and implementation NPI/Sustaining projects. As a Project Production Planner, you will be responsible for driving team decisions, cross-functional alignment and action, seek out and recommend process improvements, drive launch and alignment across the business unit.
This role is responsible for driving complex product development efforts from conception to manufacturing stability. Responsibilities include:
- Manage assigned NPI/Sustaning projects at both strategic and tactical level. Evaluate current process and recommend continuous improvement to evolve process.
- Lead efforts to create and/or updating work instructions (WI) & Departmental Operating Procedures (DOP).
- Engage Manufacturing teams in the continuous improvement process to ensure assigned projects are identified, prioritized and implemented in a timely and effective manner.
- Lead and support department or organizational projects. Gain project team consensus, track/ monitor scope, scope changes, project plan time lines against phase review objectives, variances and contingencies that surface during implementation of projects. Escalate where necessary to management.
- Creating and maintaining project schedules.
- Applying PDP Guidelines to structure project planning
- Facilitating Core Team decisions by driving information gathering and timely conclusion
- Generating consensus and ownership through constant communication
- Facilitating the identification and mitigation of project risks, provide clear communication to the organization on project status, critical path.
- Driving execution of the project schedule by monitoring critical paths, maintaining backup plans, and managing schedule risk
- Work closely with Product Development, Planning, Manufacturing, Marketing, Regulatory, and Quality organizations to ensure input and representation in the development process
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in operating/evolving advance planning systems such as Adexa, JDA, 09, or Kinaxis is a Plus.
- Project Management skills are required qualification.
- Advanced MS Office skills, understanding of vlookup, Pivot tables, macro recordings, data tables, charting, data sorting segregation and formula auditing.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to communicate effectively with executive leadership on the project status
- Presents ideas effectively in formal and informal situations. Conveys thoughts clearly and concisely.
- Ability to respond to detailed inquiries, and present information to cross functional groups and senior management.
- Advanced SAP/ERP experience, troubleshoot IT issues that surface with little to no assistance from business applications.
- Expert knowledge of business disciplines production planning and supply chain management.
- Highly analytical: critical-thinker; strong analytical aptitude and attention to detail; due to the speed and rate of change occurring in this manufacturing environment, must be able to problem solve and think independently.
- Flexible: adaptable and able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Motivated: enthusiastic; strives for excellence; continually seeks to improve self and company; ability and strong desire to grow with the company; leads by example.
- APCIS certification a plus.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.