Primary Location: France-Lille-Lille_FR
Requisition ID: 201028
As part of our current growth, we are constantly looking for highly motivated sales people to join our Clinical Sales teams in the regions. If you are interested in the company and wish to be considered for future sales positions, do not hesitate to apply.
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position:
The Clinical Territory Associate (CTA) will work closely with the Clinical Sales Manager to gain knowledge in all aspects of our business to include technical, clinical, and sales. He or She will train to be a da Vinci® Surgery technical and sales expert across all primary surgical specialties to develop surgical robotics programs in the assigned territory. During the first year of the job, the CTA will focus on the technical and clinical aspect of the job, and during the second year of the job, the CTA will progress and begin to focus on the sales aspect of the job. The CTA will have the opportunity to support a specific region by maximizing the utilization of installed da Vinci® Surgical Systems by leading product demonstrations/in-services and sales activities.
This position is a developmental role and requires high commitment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Case Support -Be a resource to the surgical team by providing guidance, insight, and training on the use of the da Vinci® Surgical SystemProduct Demonstrations/In-Services- Lead all technical in-services for customers to include ORstaff, surgeons, etc.
- Selling Activities- Contribute to Clinical Sales Manager team quarterly sales goals by helping influence behavior change in customers such as product demonstrations/in- services, OR selling activities, and customer support trainings
- Customer Support - Support and or coordinate, under the direction of the local sales management team, regional sales and marketing development events that create system awareness and procedure adoption through product demonstrations/in-services and selling activities
- Administrative Duties- Responsibly manage administrative tasks: reporting of sales/procedures, outcomes of sales activities, submission of expense reports, and assigned ISU on-line modules using company required software systems
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
Minimum 1 year sales experience or 1 year leadership experience
Fluent in English and local language as required
Ambition and strong work ethic
Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
Excellent interpersonal skills and persuasive communication skills
Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team
Ability to travel up to 50%
Preferred knowledge, skills, and Experience:
Sales degree a plus