Primary Location: France-France-Montpellier
Requisition ID: 201027
As part of our current growth, we are constantly looking for highly motivated sales people to join our Clinical Sales teams in the regions. If you are interested in the company and wish to be considered for future sales positions, do not hesitate to apply.
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position:
The Clinical Sales Associate will help maximize the utilization of installed da Vinci® Surgical Systems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implement the clinical sales plan defined by the Clinical Sales Manager to drive utilization of the da Vinci® Surgical System;
- Become a da Vinci® Surgery expert mainly across core indications for the region in order to support the development of surgical robotics programs in the assigned territory;
- Support regional Sales and Marketing development events that create system awareness and procedure adoption;
- Develop a da Vinci® Surgery plan for each surgical team to insure they are capable of using the system independently within a reasonable time frame based on their volume and access to the system;
- Drive utilization of the da Vinci® system by working with surgical teams to review and select appropriate cases and ensure consistent usage of the da Vinci;
- Drive continuous expansion of the user base by working with key hospital staff and surgeon thought leaders to develop a qualified lead funnel; interactions with C-level, senior hospital staff and KOL's would be supported by the Clinical Sales Manager;
- Lead surgical teams through training sessions, helping them understand system operations, OR integration and da Vinci® Surgery applications;
- Be a resource to the surgical team, providing guidance and insight on the use of the da Vinci® Surgical System through providing case support;
- Responsibly manage administrative tasks; reporting of sales/procedures, outcomes of sales activities, submission of expense reports, etc.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of two years of experience in support and training in medical device industry or minimum of two years of prior sales experience in healthcare
- Successful experience as sales support or successful experience in Sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Fluent in English and local language as required
- Ability to travel up to 50% , dependent upon account distribution
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Knowledge of the Operating Room environment preferred