Primary Location: Germany-Baden-Württemberg-Emmendingen
Requisition ID: 201016
The position will be responsible for implementation, qualification and maintenance of test and calibration systems to ensure quality of vision systems for da Vinci robotic systems. The individual will be an integral part of the Process Engineering team for endoscopes. This position is expected to have multidisciplinary skills and ability to understand and consider the entire vision stack from image sensor to image visualization.
- Implement, qualify, and document hard- and software for test and calibration of ISI’s vision systems including endoscopes.
- Support Maintenance and Calibration of test and calibration equipment
- Provide input to continuously improve test and calibration fixture hard- and software
- Perform failure analysis and trouble shooting on units tested and calibrated with these systems
- Ensure FDA and ISO compliance through documentation, unit testing, and validation.
- Compliance with the current QMS, DOPs and SOPs and the safety regulations
- Collaborate with the product team, hardware designers, and software engineers to streamline product calibration and diagnostics.
- BE / BS / Certified Technician in computer engineering, electrical, mechatronics, or a similar fields.
- 5+ years of experience in the field of Test Engineering
- Extensive Experience with programing for imaging/vision systems, instruments, or equipment control preferred.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- efficient work style, versatility and flexibility
- Multicultural competence.
- Capability to work independently and good teamwork skills.
- Should be able to multi-task and handle production issues and new product implementation tasks.
- High Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Must be computer literate with experience using; Windows, Excel, Word, Powerpoint
- Good communication and documentation skills in German and English