Primary Location: United States-California-Sunnyvale-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 201001
Human Resources is the people business of Intuitive Surgical. We attract, manage and engage our talent through advanced programs and global processes to support every employee in understanding how they contribute to our business, how they can develop professionally and how they can maximize their personal potential.
Intuitive is looking for a talented Sr Business Analyst – HR with a proven track record in leveraging technology that will enable all Intuitive managers and employees. As a key member of the Digital HR organization you will be responsible for improving the functionality of the core HR system (Oracle Fusion), as well as the Compensation, Talent Management and Talent Acquisition applications. You will be the HR technology leader, partner and advisor to the Talent Acquisition, HRBP, IT and other teams across the company.
You will build deep partnerships with our COE and HRBP leadership team and champion new ways technology can advance HR, our managers, employees, candidates, recruiters and hiring manager experiences.
Are you an extraordinary communicator and an individual with a vision who will thrive within a diverse team environment?
- Provide an enthusiastic interface between HR technology client groups and the Digital HR team to develop requirements and ensure effective coordination and delivery of technology solutions
- Own and develop extremely detailed and through requirements documents for the IT to configure and perform development on
- Be a though partner to the client group and IT in designing highly scalable solutions.
- You should be able to understand the design intricately, understand challenges and raise red flags as appropriate
- Develop detailed test plans, test scripts and execute testing to deliver a though bug free solution
- You are highly independent. Can own & drive substantial and complex tracks of work.
- Build and execute detailed implementation plans including: discovery, design, QA/test, deploy and support.
- Support technical troubleshooting and issues with vendors and technology partners.
- Handle multiple vendor relationships and drive key product enhancements on behalf of Intuitive
- Partner with our internal employee support teams and Project management teams on process documentation, communication and training.
- 7+ years HR technology project implementation experience with proven results in developing business requirements, deploying applicable technologies and business process re-engineering
- 4+ years developing and coaching technical or operational teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Business, or related technical fields
- Recent Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) implementation – 2 implementations preferred. 1 implementation experience mandatory.
- Extremely strong project management skills – attention to detail, stakeholder management and following through on all member’s deliverables is key
- Process orientation and technical project management skills, experience with multiple project methodologies including Agile / iterative development a plus
- The ability to influence without positional power
- Experience with additional HR technologies including: Oracle HCM, Custom API Integrations (Python, Azure) and Service Now
- Experience with Product Development in the HR Technology space or custom application development.
- Familiarity with US and Global data privacy laws, GDPR and Sarbanes Oxley compliance.
- Comfortable operating in fast-changing environments and creating clarity out of ambiguity
- Strong customer orientation and superb communication skills, with ability to communicate clearly with both technical and functional audiences. Strong personal and technical social skills
- Experience with global / international company with employee populations across North America, Europe and Asia
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.