Primary Location: United States-California-Sunnyvale-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 200978
Primary function of position:
- Partnering with VP level leaders in the ION organization to ensure business strategies and priorities lead to the right talent planning, acquisition, learning, and retention results.
- Partnering with the Lead HRBP for the group and the business leaders to make decisions about how to organize around the work, and adapt organizational strategies/plans where appropriate.
- Driving talent operating mechanisms across the organization in all the disciplines and functional areas (ie: performance management, talent planning, pay for performance, etc)
- Coaching leaders (VP Level and below) on talent planning and effectively leading and managing their teams, projects, contractors and vendors effectively.
- Implementing and driving initiatives that affect talent retention, engagement, inclusion, and career development.
- Working cooperatively with other the Human Resources Centers of Expertise and Finance, to deliver an experience where people can do their best work.
- Establish measures of success in the design of programs and initiatives in partnership with the Centers of Excellence.
- Manages all Employee Relations issues and escalates as needed
- Have a passion for your profession mixed with a sense of humor
- Minimum 12+ years of experience in an HRBP capacity
- Able to operate independently with direction from Leadership, as needed
- Demonstrated high emotional intelligence.
- Strong communication skills (both interpersonal and team facilitation). Experienced in tying talent and people impact to the business.
- Proven record of accomplishments in applying judgment and obtaining results on critical priorities. Strong collaborator and facilitative partner.
- Easily moves between highly varying levels of organizational abstraction (business strategy, project strategy, organizational strategy, etc.)