Primary Location: United States-Illinois-Chicago
Requisition ID: 200945
decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position:
Expand the utilization of the da Vinci Surgical System by partnering with sales to identify Greenfield, 2nd systems program expansion opportunities, and key MSA stalled programs by implementing key best
robotic protocols to launch / re-launch the da Vinci surgery programs. The Sr. Genesis Training Specialist will direct a proven 2-3 day protocol to lead and validate the clinical and administrative teams are ready to successfully manage and sustainable da Vinci Surgery program.
Qualifications• Conduct Genesis Initiatives with new, incremental system placement and other key hospitals• Work with Genesis Manager in setting Genesis implementation goals• Deliver training courses with CAST to new hire sales and training associates• Conduct and support clinical training programs for surgical teams as needed• Improve Genesis training programs including updates oftraining materials and training segments• Collaborate with sales counterparts to deliver Genesis resources throughout territory• Assist in Creating & report outcomes of relevant (electronic) surveys• Participate in the training and launch of new products or procedures• Assist in the training and mentoring of other Genesis Team Members
Skills / Job Requirements:
- 2 Years of documented sales experience BTB with defined sales process or Management level healthcare experience.
- Business Acumen – demonstrated commitment to process and documentation to achieve result and change course.
- Relationship Building – documented record of strong relationship and “Challenger” sales model to move program initiatives.
- Master Complexity – documented organization system and flexibility within said system to handle complex changing environment.
- Interdependent Partnering – demonstrated record / examples of driving results through other with high communication.
- Direct customer interface experience (Managing accounts and customer relationships)
- Ability to travel up to 50 - 70%
- B.S./B.A. degree preferred or equivalent clinical/medical degree or experience
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.