Primary Location: United States-California-Sunnyvale-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 200835
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
As a Senior Manager, ServiceNow Platform, you have the amazing opportunity to shape how Intuitive employees connect and get things done across best of breed tools and business processes. You’ll manage a high performing team of Business Analysts, UX Design Analysts & technical staff responsible for the overall execution of business application development vision.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversee application development and support for ServiceNow as a platform
- Mentor and grow a team of AWS, full stack developers
- Apply the Agile Development methodologies to manage the product backlog, groom and scope enhancements, and track the efficiencies of the development teams.
- Work closely with stake holders to ensure we are providing world class support for our customers.
- Manage, coach and develop internal candidates for future growth and succession planning.
- At least 15 years of experience leading or managing the enterprise applications portfolio in a globally fast-paced, distributed environment
- Experience managing a high performing team, identify need for growth, establish development plans etc.
- Experience deploying ServiceNow Service Portal in a large-scale environment
- Strong understanding of employee engagement practices and trends in a modern workplace.
- Experience implementing and managing various ServiceNow modules (ITSM, ITAM, ITOM)
- Understanding of AI Chatbot use cases and application to solve real world problems
- Experience leading or managing cross-functional projects and product development activities
- Experience leading agile work planning, feature prioritization, and cross-functional program management activities
- Experience working in a technical domain (i.e., hardware, infrastructure, and software)
- Understanding of cloud technologies like AWS, Azure
- Excellent strategic skills around product prioritization
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills