Primary Location: United States-California-Sunnyvale-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 200834
- Leads key procurement initiatives as directed by management
- Provides system support to ensure optimal performance; partners with internal and external customers to effectively accomplish business tasks; identify improvement areas; troubleshoots and documents system issues; develops and reviews reports; develops solutions within procurement applications and processes; own overall upkeep and training of the procurement systems
- Design & develop readily available spend and cycle time performance metrics which are useful to management. Ensure common measurement definitions. Avoid conflicting measurements with other operating groups.
- Work with Strategic Sourcing on developing spend categories and analysis.
- Collaborate with Direct Procurement where necessary regarding the shared vendors for spend analysis
- Executes continuous improvement projects to support procurement business objectives and goals
- Own & maintain all backend tables in ARIBA P2P, including User Access, Approval Flows and ITK (Routine Interfaces) between SAP and ARIBA P2P.
- Manage all Bugs (SR + IT) and upgrades as required.
- Own all ARIBA Training initiatives and User-Oriented Documentation.
- Collaborate with Finance on all initiatives that would touch our Indirect Procurement tools
- Implement harmonized standards across the global organization to enable efficiencies, effective controls and Company-wide spend management/reporting and processes.
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 5+ years of Procurement and Business Systems experience
- Bias for Action: Decisive, makes timely practical, effective decisions. Takes initiative without being asked.
- Persuasive: Demonstrates healthy and productive influencing ability. Gains the respect and confidence of others. Builds constructive and effective relationships.
- Open Communication: Willingness to ask and honestly answer the tough questions. Treat other’s opinions with respect. Fosters open communications and candid discussions. Share information that helps other do their job well. Keeps others in the loop.
- Effectively uses systems and processes to measure, monitor, manage, and impact performance. Improves processes and builds scalability.
- Experience with a P2P tool and SAP skills preferred
- Advanced Excel skills (MS Access or other database)
- Sense of urgency, broad appreciation & understanding of company business processes.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.