Primary Location: Mexico-Baja California-Mexicali-Mexico-Mexicali
Requisition ID: 200777
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
This position is responsible for devising and executing effective strategies for I&A raw materials to maximize inventory turns, service levels, and customer satisfaction. This role will be to support Manufacturing, Planning, and Operations while reviewing material accuracies. Communication and collaboration with Compliance, Quality Control, Production, Distribution, Material Operations, Finance, among others. Provide assistance and guidance to cycle counters. Drive the team to achieve established department goals and maintain proper documentation within areas of responsibility.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Review and maintain inventory data on a regular basis and ensure accuracy at all times.
- Develop and report analytics related to inventory accuracy, root cause analysis, and trends to improve cycle count and distribution performance.
- Maintain report and drive improvements to internal replenishment processes. Also reporting on DOH metrics for WIP locations.
- Manage & improve inventory processes, accuracy, and reduce variances. Develop ways to optimize material control procedures.
- Provide support reporting shortages and keeping OTD adherence.
- Lead Cycle Count, Physical Inventories and reconciliation activities in coordination with cycle counters and materials handlers.
- Responsible for the inventory integrity of all Warehouse, Finish goods, MRB and WIP inventories. Manage & improve inventory processes, accuracy, and reduce variance.
- Able to audit compliance on cycle count policy and communicate status/results to Management.
- Develop and maintain KPI’s for the process and inform management when escalation is required.
- Develop and implement process improvements solutions to reduce material discrepancies, improve material replenishment, increase inventory accuracy, and reduce aging inventory and/or reconciliation errors.
- Support for special projects requiring immediate data extraction, manipulation, and reporting.
- Assist internal or external audits.
- Interfaces with all departmental supervisors, support functions, engineering, program management, and other pertinent functions within the operations.
- Lead and coordinate Cycle Count Technicians to meet daily operation target under security policies.
- Ensure the completion of the daily cycle counting process and the report of results
- Will be the first level of escalation for Cycle Count Technicians when need to solve issues related with daily operation.
- Responsible for supporting on new hire trainings.
- To Keep the equipment in good conditions and report any damage detected.
- Ensure the use of personal protective equipment
- Ensure daily discipline and good practices within the work area
- Other duties as assigned by Warehouse Manager.
- Bachelor Degree
- 3 + years of experience working in a warehouse environment as Material handler, Inventory Control or similar associated with a production facility.
- English spoken and written 80% +
- Six Sigma training is preferred.
- Inventory control knowledge.
- Familiarity or advance knowledge of supply chain process.
- Intermediate computer experience including MS Office products and ERP systems, preferably SAP and Agile. Strong Excel and Database skills.
- Experience at identifying improvement opportunities.
- Passionate commitment to customer service, demonstrated consistently and appropriately when interacting with business partners, suppliers, and colleagues.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects successfully.
- Know how to operate Forklift, Pallet Jacks, and other loading tools