Primary Location: United States-California-Sunnyvale-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 200772
Primary Function of Position:
Person will be responsible for providing system support and developing software solutions to maximize process efficiencies for the Service organization. This includes working closely with business to define requirements and effectively translate them into workable programming code. The primary duty is to create, maintain, and implement applications and services. Additionally, design prototypes and proof of concepts that best fit the client’s needs that will promote high quality and scalability. Ability to work with external, cross-functional teams with a focus on project scheduled timeline.
- Execute through the application development life cycle in planning, designing, building, testing, deploying, and supporting a software system
- Analyze business process needs/requests and recommend software solutions using best practices
- Utilize dynamic programming tools and languages to develop and evaluate software solutions to meet business objectives
- Assist in defining software architectures and build appropriate unit/integration tests
- Develop detail application specifications, user requirements, and test plans through discussions with client
- Provide operational support to the end users for existing software solutions and applications, including bug fixes and user training
- Document and maintain project proposals, specifications, and associated design documentations for key applications
- Research and evaluate online technologies to drive continuous improvements in customer support applications and departmental efficiencies
- Partner with IT and other cross-functional teams to resolve system issues and to define/develop future business requirements for any new system enhancement or process
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned by management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Full-Stack developer
- Possess high degree of technical competency to design and develop internet applications using cutting-edge tools and technologies
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET, C#, MVC, AJAX, Windows workflow, Entity Framework, ADO.Net and SQL programming
- Knowledge of N-Tier architecture with good understanding of different design patterns, SOA architecture and web service development
- Familiarity with working with RESTful APIs, SOAP web services
- Experience producing high-quality, responsive markup and stylesheets using HTML5 and CSS3 that can be readily used with popular UI frameworks
- Good visual design skills with a high level of understanding of user experience and workflow
- Experience in Xamarin to develop cross-platform application or in developing native mobile app ( iOS / Android ) preferred
- Understanding of common tools such as Jira, Github, and Jenkins
- Understand the capabilities and nuances of supporting different browsers and platforms including mobile
- Understanding of ETL process and reporting tools like SSIS, SSRS, SASS & Tableau
- Effective analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Basic understanding of GMP requirements with respect to software application development
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and capability to support multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.