Primary Location: United States-California-Sunnyvale-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 200759
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position
The Product Manager, Customer Training Programs will own the planning, development and implementation of new programs and solutions for the Customer Training organization globally. This position will evaluate customer needs, market trends and the competitive landscape, then develop innovative program offerings to assure the continued delivery of industry leading training programs. Success in this role will be demonstrated by delivering programs and services that help customers realize learning goals and adopt best practices in leading high performing robotic surgery programs. This business critical role requires a unique blend of business and operational excellence skills to work within cross functional teams and drive the development of innovative and scalable programs worldwide.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Partner with stakeholders to align business priorities, maintain product vision and development roadmap, prioritize business objectives, and leverage an interdisciplinary team to develop innovative program offerings
• Drive continuous improvement of the Technology Training Pathway (TTP) and ensure seamless connectivity and continuity of the TTP elements
• Engage with customers through a variety of channels and serve as the voice of the customer internally and externally to inform continuous improvement
• Work directly with the development teams and vendors as needed to execute and deliver on the product roadmap
• Coordinate education teams and development teams to drive delivery on project objectives, including the design, development, and delivery of solutions and manage these products in all stages of the product lifecycle.
• Manage education and change management required to drive adoption of new programs and solutions per regional needs and in partnership with commercial teams
• Use metrics and analytics to measure scale and impact of new programs and solutions
• Research new and emerging technologies in healthcare customer training programs identifying potential applications to meet business needs
• Bachelor’s degree required, Masters’ degree in healthcare or business related studies preferred• 8+ years’ experience in healthcare or customer facing medical device role• Proven expertise in developing and/or managing Customer Training Programs• Ability to evaluate “voice of customer” data and apply that data to service and product development opportunities• Proven ability to work on cross-functional teams and communicate with colleagues in both business and healthcare roles• Experience gathering business and customer requirements and translating into product requirements• Demonstrated experience managing complex customer facing projects with multiple stakeholders worldwide• Experience in using clinical and/or business literature to evaluate practices; use of evidence based principles to determine best course of action• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to present information in a clear and concise manner to various healthcare, technical, business stakeholder, and leadership audiences• Ability to independently operate and lead through ambiguity in a fast-paced environment• Ability to travel up to 50%
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.