Primary Location: United States-California-Sunnyvale-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 200702
The idea of surgical robotics was little more than a curiosity until 1999, the year Intuitive Surgical introduced the da Vinci® Surgical System. Today, Intuitive Surgical is the global leader in the rapidly emerging field of robotic-assisted minimally invasive surgery, helping surgeons offer their patients minimally invasive surgery more often and with better outcomes then conventional approaches for those patients who can benefit from it. As our company has grown in product reach and geography, our opportunity is to improve our customer’s experience and our business operations to meet the accelerating challenges of future globalization and competition. Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary function of position:
The Customer Success Program Manager is responsible for guiding the customer toward long-term operational success by increasing efficiencies through onboarding, educating on best practices and helping the customer become self-sufficient by using Intuitive’s digital tools and resources. In addition to these significant customer-facing activities, our Program Managers play an active role in internal customer advocacy, driving transparency with cross functional teams, connecting internal and external touchpoints and monitoring outcomes to ensure long-term success for our customers.
• Manage the successful onboarding process for Intuitive customers by ensuring customers are leveraging all services and resources effectively throughout the customer lifecycle.
• Cultivate strong relationships with key hospital personnel to drive continued value of all available services.
• Coordinates the activities with internal teams, including sales, consulting services, training, field service and digital services.
• Support customers to reach key milestones and business outcomes by monitoring program utilization to identifying risks and improvement opportunities.
• Increase customer lolyalty and ensure alignment by conducting regular touchpoints and quarterly/strategic business reviews
• Serves as an advocate, championing customer needs and collaborating with internal teams to ensure resolution of challenges
• Maintain a deep understanding of our products and services and inform customers on relevant solutions and functionality that fit their needs.
• Helps to identify process improvements that enhance operational efficiencies at customer site
• Internal support lead for customer and Intutive resources for new product launches and robotic program implementation.
• Educates Intutive Sales and shared services teams on available resources and best practices.
• Utilizes Customer Success business systems to track, maintain and schedule all customer interactions to ensure all customer milestones are being met.
• Improve existing approaches to streamline customer engagement account management process leveraging our CS platform
• Minimim 5 yrs of experience in account management, sales, marketing or a senior level Customer Succers role, preferably in the medical device or healthcare industry.
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience is required
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and proficient in creating and delivering effective presentations.
• Natural ability to build strong relationships, maintain a positive attitude and be self-motivated.
• Proactive analytic skills and a passion for problemsolving.
• Ability to think strategically and use good judgement.
• Project Management and Process Improvement skills
• Experience in MS Office Suite required. Working knowledge of SAP ERP and CRM systems, Salesforce.com and Gainsight a plus.
• Ability to work independently in a dynamic in a fast paced environment.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.