Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Norcross-US-GA-Norcross
Requisition ID: 200580
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and
decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position:
The Revenue Planning Analyst is responsible for supporting our commercial operations to facilitate US revenue planning and FP&A. Responsibilities will include creating budgeting and revenue forecasting models, engaging business partners in planning discussions, providing value-added insights to senior executives, market evaluation & risk analyses, ad-hoc analyses, and other activities. Departments supported include senior executives, global sales, and marketing. This is a highly analytical role involving the manipulation of large data sets to gain business insights, forecast accurate budgets, and help business partners think through strategic decisions and future investments.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Forecast short- and long-term US revenue, and monitor performance relative to plan
• Build supportive relationships with VPs responsible for sales, marketing and finance
• Develop, articulate, and defend analytical positions
• Partner with functional business teams to develop revenue objectives
• Identify key opportunities and risks within financial models
• Use analytical skills to verify or dispel anecdotal insights
• Develop value-added insight into current business trends for senior executives; and
• Support drivers to manufacturing build plans
• 2-5 years of experience in a highly analytical role
• Former experience in investment banking, equity research, consulting, or corporate FP&A a plus
• Intellectual curiosity and highly self-motivated
• Strong analytical, modeling, and forecasting ability
• Exceptional communication and business partnering skills
• Ability to present and defend findings to senior executives
• Familiarity with manipulating large data sets
• Comfortable in fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Advanced MS Excel and data analysis skills
• Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance or related field
• Experience with financial and database systems such as SAP (ERP), Tableau, SQL, and R are a plus.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws