Primary Location: Mexico-Baja California-Mexicali-Mexico-Mexicali
Requisition ID: 200524
Primary Function of Position: This position has responsibility for:
Inspect and maintain as required and all facilities equipment, including but not limited to: HVAC, compressed air, plumbing, electrical power, electrical control and lighting.
Perform maintenance of facilities equipment as required by CMMS work orders and/or supervisor
Comply with all safety and security rules while performing daily duties.
- Performs logs of water, power meters and all required.
Analyze jobs assigned and compile list of materials when applicable to request it to supervisor
- Assigned programmed work orders closed on time.
- Maintenance Technician (CONALEP, CBTIS)
- Strong knowledge on the following trades:
- Power electricity
- Control Electricity
- HVAC repairing
- Hand power tools
- Welding arc and wire
- Plumbing, PVC and iron steel pipes.
- Elevation platforms drivi9ng
- Forklift driving
- Knowledge on
- Firefighting techniques
- First Aids techniques
- Biohazard & chemical products handling
- Safety procedures on the job
- Microsoft Office
- Able to perform:
- Work in heights
- Work in confined spaces
- Able to climb ladders
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds for a short time
- English 70% reading.