Primary Location: France-Bordeaux-Bordeaux
Requisition ID: 200377
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
This position is a developmental role and requires high commitment.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Case Support -Be a resource to the surgical team by providing guidance, insight, and training on the use of the da Vinci® Surgical System
- Product Demonstrations/In-Services- Lead all technical in-services for customers to include ORstaff, surgeons, etc.
- Selling Activities- Contribute to Clinical Sales Manager team quarterly sales goals by helping influence behavior change in customers such as product demonstrations/in- services, OR selling activities, and customer support trainings
- Customer Support - Support and or coordinate, under the direction of the local sales management team, regional sales and marketing development events that create system awareness and procedure adoption through product demonstrations/in-services and selling activities
- Administrative Duties- Responsibly manage administrative tasks: reporting of sales/procedures, outcomes of sales activities, submission of expense reports, and assigned ISU on-line modules using company required software systems
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 1 year sales experience or 1 year leadership experience
- Fluent in English and local language as required
- Ambition and strong work ethic
- Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and persuasive communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Preferred knowledge, skills, and Experience:
- Sales degree a plus