Primary Location: France-France-Montpellier
Requisition ID: 200372
- Implement the clinical sales plan defined by the Clinical Sales Manager to drive utilization of the da Vinci® Surgical System
- Become a da Vinci® Surgery expert mainly across core indications for the region in order to support the development of surgical robotics programs in the assigned territory
- Support regional Sales and Marketing development events that create system awareness and procedure adoption
- Develop a da Vinci® Surgery plan for each surgical team to insure they are capable of using the system independently within a reasonable time frame based on their volume and access to the system
- Drive utilization of the da Vinci® system by working with surgical teams to review and select appropriate cases and ensure consistent usage of the da Vinci.
- Drive continuous expansion of the user base by working with key hospital staff and surgeon thought leaders to develop a qualified lead funnel; interactions with C-level, senior hospital staff and KOL's would be supported by the Clinical Sales Manager.
- Lead surgical teams through training sessions, helping them understand system operations, OR integration and da Vinci® Surgery applications
- Be a resource to the surgical team, providing guidance and insight on the use of the da Vinci® Surgical System through providing case support
- Responsibly manage administrative tasks; reporting of sales/procedures, outcomes of sales activities, submission of expense reports, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of two years of experience in support and training in medical device industry or minimum of two years of prior sales experience in healthcare
- Successful experience as sales support or successful experience in Sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Fluent in English and local language as required
- Ability to travel up to 50% , dependent upon account distribution
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Knowledge of the Operating Room environment preferred