Primary Location: France-Bordeaux-Bordeaux
Requisition ID: 200273
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position
This role provides administrative support to the General Manager and designated teams as required, as well as administrative and logistical support for the office, and will manage all office related activities.
Administrative Assistants are responsible for running and coordinating the day-to-day administrative duties of the team.
Roles and Responsibilities
Provides support to the General Manager:
- Schedule and organize meetings, appointments, travels and maintain calendar up to date;
- Provide support in preparing presentations and various meetings; reports.
- Taking notes and minutes in meetings
- Expenses reports processing;
- Various filing and updates
- Assist in preparing and issuing emails & global communications
- Researching and booking travel arrangements for staff members
- Maintain contact lists
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
Be the permanent contact person for all Office related activities and ensure the proper administration of the office. It includes (but is not limited to):
- Welcoming Visitors, Mail dispatch, incoming calls handling and dispatch from the main telephone number, etc…;
- Inventory management along with consistent and efficient ordering process (Coffee, Utilities, Kitchen related, other);
- Ensure consistent interactions with Third parties to maintain the office in the best conditions (Landlord, various Cleaning services, neighbors, Safety, etc…);
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Act as the central recipient of all security access tools and administrate any safety outcomes in relation with fire contingencies and procedures (electronic access devices, alarms, HSE preventive & corrective actions, etc…) ;
- Manage facility related projects as required: activities including, but not limited to, internal facility reconfigurations, furniture and fixtures, office equipment, machinery installation and/or removal;
- Process and direct mail and incoming packages or deliveries
- Propose solutions and improvement actions (administrative processes, tools, equipment, communication, safety)
- Travel assistance for all parties visiting the office (support for booking flights, accommodation, rental cars, taxi, etc).
- Update and maintain office policies, procedures, communication
Skills / Job Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in office or administrative support + 5 years’ experience minimum acquired in an international, fast paced and changing environment (commercial environment and matrix organization)
- Strong ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Capacity to manage several tasks or requests simultaneously
- Communication skills
- Familiarity with accounting principles
- MS Office proficient
- Self-starter, proactive, detail and deadline oriented
- A dependable team player with business maturity, enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Local language and fluent in English
- HSE administrative knowledge
- Integrity / Confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
Role based in the French HQ office.
Standard office environment, extensive use of the computer and telephone.
Travel occasionally within the region, internationally may be required.
External/internal customers based in different countries/time zones.