Primary Location: Germany-Baden-Württemberg-Denzlingen-Germany-Denzlingen
Requisition ID: 200156
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position:This position secures the seamless operation of the new Intuitive site located in Emmendingen, Germany. Assists with maintaining daily operations of the physical facility
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain the site with all building services like HVAC, cleanroom, electricity, IT/telecommunication, janitorial, security, outdoor area, winter service, constructions
- Ensure to meet legal requirements as well as environmental, health and safety standards.
- Collaborate, develop and maintain effective business relationships and communications with third party service providers, internal teams, and EUHQ facility contact to ensure global guidelines and best practices are leveraged consistently
- Perform first level troubleshooting of systems and regular preventive maintenance of equipment and grounds.
- Perform skilled trades work, such as locksmithing, carpentry or painting in the construction, repair or alteration of structures such as walls, roofs, or office fixtures.
- Work with manufacturing or engineering in the installation or repair of building plumbing and wiring required in the production process
- Make periodic or special inspections of the premises to determine repair work necessary
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
· Completed state-approved vocational training as Qualified Technician in electrical measurement/control with a minimum 5 years of experience in facilities related field.
· Team player with strong service-minded attitude. Willing to accept more responsibilities
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects and tasks
- Knowledge of contract terms and practices used in administering contracts for services
- Ability to apply good judgment, make recommendations and independent decisions, and work independently
- Maintain records of building maintenance and repairs
- Work after hours or weekends as necessary to minimize impact to the business and/or ensure timely completion of projects. Be on call after hours and weekends.
- Hands-on approach, willingness to act as a housekeeper
- MS Office proficient
- Good verbal and written communication skills in German and English