Primary Location: United States-Minnesota-Minneapolis
Requisition ID: 200130
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position:
Expand the utilization of the da Vinci Surgical System by partnering with sales teams to identify opportunities to implement or improve effectiveness of Operating Room processes and staff within new and existing da Vinci surgery programs. The Genesis Training Specialist is a field based role which leads hospital site observation and training programs designed to ensure clinical and administrative teams are equipped to successfully manage sustainable da Vinci Surgery programs.
Program Pillars: Leadership, Communication, Task Overlap, and Standardization.
• Conduct Genesis Initiatives for new and incremental system placements as well as key hospitals
• Collaborate with Genesis teammates to achieve Genesis implementation goals
• Conduct and support training programs for surgical teams as needed
• Improve Genesis training programs including updating training materials and training segments
• Collaborate with sales counterparts to deliver Genesis resources throughout territory
• Participate in the training on and launch of new products or procedures
Skills / Job Requirements:
• Minimum 2 years of documented professional experience in Business to Business sales, Operating Room process management or hospital staff education development/training• Business Acumen- Ability to function within an executive business environment and understand the complex business needs of the Operating Room environment.• Training Ability- demonstrated commitment to customer and peer training, specifically related to advanced technology within a clinical environment• Master Complexity – documented organization system and flexibility within said system to handle complex changing environment• Interdependent Partnering – demonstrated record / examples of driving results through others with high communication• Ability to travel up to 75%• B.S./B.A. degree preferred or equivalent clinical/medical degree or experience• Experience with the following is strongly preferred• Business to Business Sales• Medical Device• Operating Room• Clinical Training• Field Training• Hospital Administration• Successful completion of Intuitive Surgical’s clinical and product training programs• Military experience is desirable
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.