Primary Location: United States-California-Sunnyvale-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 200047
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Senior Recruiter is a critical driver of Intuitive Surgical’s continued growth and success in the medical robotics field. The Senior Recruiter will partner closely with leadership teams and HR to drive successful hiring processes for current and future job openings for Finance, Facilities, Legal and other Corporate functions.
• Set expectations and consult with hiring managers regarding the staffing process and responsibilities
• Probe to understand key requirements and develop sourcing strategies to ensure strong candidate flow
• Manage advertisements in appropriate media to attract candidates for all positions as needed
• Develop and implement sources for applicants using networking, internet sourcing, employee referral programs, job fairs, trade fairs, associations, etc.
• Identify passive job seekers using a full range of recruitment tactics, resources and energy
• Screen candidates for position and company fit
• Drive timely execution of sourcing and screening process
• Manage candidate process and act as a candidate advocate
• Build strong relationships with hiring managers to ensure a smooth recruiting process and consult with them regarding staffing best practices, trends, issues and challenges
• Provide HR and management reporting as required
• Partner with client groups and HR Business Partner to proactively identify needs, design creative recruitment strategies, and execute all phases of the hiring process including coordination of closing conversations and documentation with all applicants.
• Maintain accurate and thorough records of all recruiting for the purpose of government reporting and resource analysis
• Propose and implement ongoing improvements to Intuitive Surgical’s recruitment efforts
• Be an active participant in driving continuous improvement initiatives within the Staffing team
• Partner with sourcing team as needed
Competency is based on: education, training, skills and experience. In order to adequately perform the responsibilities of this position the individual must:
• Requires a minimum of 8 years of recruiting experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required
• At least 3 years’ experience recruiting and sourcing Accounting and Finance candidates
• Recruiting agency experience preferred
• Must have demonstrated experience with full lifecycle sourcing and recruiting
• Strong organizational skills
• An ability to manage multiple priorities
• Good professional judgment
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships within HR and with business leadership
• Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
• Pro-active in achieving the shared purpose and goals of the Staffing team
• Personally responsible and accountable for achieving performance goals
• Good working knowledge of systems and tools including electronic applicant tracking, database data management, and MS Office Suite
• Proven track record of high volume, high quality recruitment across multiple skill sets
• Travel: 10% or less
• This position may be hired at a lower level
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.