Primary Location: United States-California-Sunnyvale-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 194026
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position
This active, full time role supports learning technologies and programs conducted by the Commercial Learning Team at Intuitive Surgical.
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate must have strong organizational skills, decision-making ability, experience with internal customer service, and the ability to work proactively. This person must manage work requirements and articulate bandwidth and project status in a high-paced environment with competing priorities and deadlines.
If you exemplify our company values of providing value to our patients and customers and want to be part of a team that is passionate about enabling our employees to do great work and grow in their careers, this is the role for you!
• Learning Management System (LMS) administration (create items and curricula, process user assignments, manage and record class completions, pull reports and compliance data, test software upgrades, etc.)
• Update weekly Training Events App for training programs
• Maintain accurate training records
• Administer the electronic testing, run reports and analyze data for training programs, sales meeting, etc. (example, Questionmark, Qstream)
• Upload and support new content revisions to our Mobile Library
• Support technology of role play recordings and lecture recordings (example, Vbrick, Haivision)
• Manage documentation process training materials through Quality Management System
• Identify, recommend, and execute on continuous improvements to systems, processes, and tools to enhance learner experience
• Assist and research innovative means of using learning technologies to train employees, assess learning competency, and report on results
• Influence and train team members on best practices for use of learning technologies in effective training
• Troubleshoot and problem solve learning technologies
• Build FAQs and user guides for different technologies
• Collaborate and support the Global Commercial Learning team as needed
• Present “How To” presentations on technology to training programs
• 1-3 years of experience in a LMS Administrator/specialist role or related fields
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred; Associates Degree with 3-5 years of experience in a related role will be considered (preferred degrees: IT, Business or Communication)
• Administrative/back-end use of LMS systems (ex: SuccessFactors/Plateau)
• Available periodic evenings and some weekend hours with prior notice for program support
• Willingness to travel to company functions; Travel <10%
Preferred Skills/Abilities:• Problem-solving and analytical mindset, interested in process improvement• Strong attention to detail• Technical savvy with Excel, Word, PowerPoint; ability to learn new software• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver high quality results.• Team player with the ability to build productive working relationships and collaborate cross-functionally• Strong verbal and written communication skills• Presentation skills
• Use of web conferencing / virtual classroom software (ex: WebEx)• Experience with mobile training technologies and practices
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.