Primary Location: United States-Georgia-Norcross-US-GA-Norcross
Requisition ID: 193979
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position
As we enter the first full year of commercialization for the ION® Endoluminal Platform, the Financial Analyst will play a critical role in helping the US commercial team capitalize on opportunities to drive early adoption of ION® for lung biopsy. The Analyst will develop both internal and customer-facing solutions that illuminate market and competitive dynamics, improve operational efficiency and pipeline management, optimize the utilization and deployment of commercial assets, and communicate key performance metrics to internal teams. The Analyst will assist with budgeting and forecasting and will provide retrospective and prospective guidance to improve operational execution and expose new opportunities. This is a highly analytical role requiring the manipulation of large data sets to mine business insights, create accurate forecasts, and guide business partners to better decision-logic and smarter investments.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop tools and dashboards that enable our organization to more efficiently manage commercial activities and resources
• Identify and interpret trends and patterns in market and competitive dynamics that highlight both opportunities and threats to ION adoption.
• Build accurate forecasting/budgeting tools and monitor performance relative to plan
• Identify key opportunities and risks within financial models
• Utilize SQL and Tableau to query SFDC and Finance databases
• Effecively manage core Intuitive FP&A processes for the ION commercial business
• Develop strong relationships with key cross-functional partners to ensure organizational alignment and the ability to quickly capitalize on opportunities and resolve operational issues
Core Competencies, Skills and Experience Requirements
• Strong analytical, modeling, and forecasting ability• Keen understanding of core FP&A processes• Proficiency with dashboard/report creation and data visualization tools• High curiosity and aptitude for understanding trends, outliers, and causal relationships• Highly-organized with an ability to support and prioritize multiple projects concurrently• Strong attention to detail and accuracy• Excellent written and oral communication with a dedicated customer orientation• Advanced proficiency with Excel, Tableau, and SQL (SAP and Hyperion preferred)• Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, or related field• 3-5 years of work experience in a highly analytical role
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.