Primary Location: United States-California-Sunnyvale-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 193790
Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position:
This role will be responsible for providing economic decision support, data analysis, expense management, and financial planning support to the Systems and Vision business unit. The Production Operations FP&A team is results driven, motivated, and committed to providing operational and strategic support to the business. As a member of the Product Operations FP&A team you will be expected to partner deeply with the business to provide insights and influence the decision making process.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Partner with the Systems & Vision Product Marketing organization
• Create economic valuation and comparison models to support key business decisions
• Support annual and quarterly executive strategic offsites with ad hoc quantitative analysis for BU General Manager and VP Corporate Controller
• Analyze sales, customer usage patterns, and surgical procedures to drive quantitative insights for Product Marketing department
• Develop and maintain Tableau dashoards to address reporting and analytics needs for the consolidated S&V business unit
• Plan and report on Marketing department expenses and hiring vs. budget on a monthly basis
• Review and approve operating expense requisitions while ensuring that they are within planned budget
• Support quarterly expense forecast and annual budget planning
• Support month-end accounting close including accruals
• 5+ years of Finance or Marketing Analytics professional experience
• Degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, or related discipline
• Exceptionally strong Excel software skills
• Intellectually curious and self motivated
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Fast, high quality execution of quantitative work with attention to detail
• Proven track record of good teamwork
• Interest and ability to learn multiple software tools including Tableau and SAP. Existing experience is a plus.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.