Intuitive Surgical Careers
Customer Service Coordinator DE – Aubonne – Switzerland
Primary Location: Switzerland-Vaud
Requisition ID: 192722
Primary Function of Position:
- Provide high standard customer support including phone and email requests from customers and distributors.
- Enter sales orders into SAP, verify that terms and conditions of purchase orders are processed accordingly.
- Process and track all service requests into CRM.
- Log customers’ complaints timely and accurately, report to Regulatory as appropriate.
- Effectively follow up on and resolve sales order or service request issues with appropriate level of supervision.
- Daily monitor open sales orders, RMAs, service requests and advance exchange programs.
- Ensure accuracy of customer data within SAP and CRM, ensure that contact information is kept up to date.
- Quickly become knowledgeable on policies, processes, and procedures; as well as knowledge of products and pricing models.
- Provide ad hoc reporting as needed.
- Support punctual projects as assigned and general administrative functions according to business needs.
- Use best practices and support continuous process improvement.
1-2 years professional experience in similar position or minimum 2 years post graduate school degree
Fluent in German and English.
Good interpersonal skills and ability to build effective professional relationships
Time management abilities
Ability to manage telephone activity in a positive and appropriate manner
Computer literate with MS Office product suite, ERP (SAP is a plus)