Primary Location: United States-California-Sunnyvale-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 191362
The Manager of Contract Administration will work closely with the Sr. Director, Contracts Administration to develop the Contracts Organization, drive execution, and elevate the level of commercial and legal expertise around contracting.
The Manager of Contract Administration negotiates contractual terms and conditions with customers and/or partners to ensure company and legal compliance in the placement of Intuitive’s products and services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Negotiate sale and lease agreements
- Build strong relationships with key partners primarily Sales, Legal, Logistics and Customer Service
- Optimize contract processes and procedures to increase quality and efficiency on system sales
- Consult on key points of tendering law and commercial best practice
- Responsible for drafting, reviewing, and negotiating sales contracts that establish business relationships with customers and/or partners
- Analyze contracts to ensure compliance to company policy, government regulations, revenue recognition requirements, and other requirements
- Draft agreements, terms and conditions
- Interact directly with administrators, purchasing personnel and attorneys representing our customers
- Lead a small team of Contract Negotiators, recruit, set objectives, lead performance and salary reviews, share expertise and coach team members.
Required Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree
- JD preferred or equivalent experience
- 5+ years prior experience as a manager and negotiating contracts
- Demonstrated knowledge of standard legal terms and conditions
- Demonstrated success with sales and commercial agreements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to convince/persuade top management
- Self-starter with the ability and energy to shape a team
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.