Intuitive Surgical Careers
Primary Location: Mexico-Baja California
Requisition ID: 190861
- Perform visual, functional and packaging inspection according to Quality Assurance Procedures (QAP) specification.
- Document in SAP the results of the quality samples
- Generate Quality notification in SAP for instruments/accessories found not meeting specifications (NCR's)
- Perform inspection as per NCR instructions (when required by manufacturing engineering) documenting results in SAP
- Inspect rework performed as per NCR instructions
- Participate in validation process for new products (NPI) or transfer lines
- Transfer non-conforming finished product (NCR) to the No Conformance Review Board (NCRB) area
- Perform IS 3000/4000 system set-up and software verification for Instruments Functional Testing.
- Communicates area status for all other shift members.
- High School or technical diploma.
- Experience in measuring equipment use
- Have completed assembly certification for at least three complete manufacturing lines
- Requires a basic understanding of Quality Control Inspection
- Previous work experience in manufacturing, Quality Inspection/Metrology preferably
- Requires SAP system understanding
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite Programs
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Blueprint / Drawing reading skills
- Ability to read English, read and comprehend instructions, write short correspondences and memos, complete quality documentation in English and Spanish, effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to other employees, supervisors or engineers.
- Language Requirements: English Level (30%)