Intuitive Surgical Careers
Primary Location: Mexico-Baja California
Requisition ID: 190854
- Assemble a variety of products according to standard work instructions (including assy std time and method) and prints.
- Operate and set up (as needed), production equipment/fixtures.
- Perform preparation work such as line clearance and changeover.
- Perform inspection of own and other’s work. Perform simple repairs on own or other’s work.
- Properly complete manufacturing documentation to report issues in his/her work station. - Properly use of material handling kanban and andon
- Follow all corporate, regulatory, safety and production policies and procedures.
- Properly perfom quality at the standar
- Achieve assy process certification according to the standard
- Maintain an excellent attendance record.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence, and memos...
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add and subtract multi-digit numbers (including decimals); to multiply and divide; to find averages, percentages and ranges. Ability to determine the minimum, maximum and nominal value when provided with a specification and a tolerance. Ability to perform basic math on a calculator.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables. Ability to understand the basic material flow from the stock room to finished
goods, Bill-of-Material structure,. Ability to report quality issues. Ability to suggest simple process improvements.
- Computer skills: Ability to use personal computers as part of daily work. Ability to use systems (/SAP), ,. Ability to use on-line documentation.
- Other skills and abilities: Ability to work varying shifts. Must have ability to complete training courses. Ability to work in a team environment. Ability to use clocks, timers, calipers, and rulers. Ability to work in a controlled environment room (ie clean room), this includes wearing clean room gowns, head caps, booties as well as meeting other clean room standards such as no jewelry or make-up.