Intuitive Surgical Careers
Primary Location: Mexico-Baja California-Mexico-Mexicali
Requisition ID: 190828
Be the first contact of the company with visitors when it comes to the reception of the main building and maintain security in offices following the processes and access control.
• Ensure that all visits are recorded in the visitors' log.
• Maintain communication with the security guards for authorization to access people to the offices.
• Request the corresponding permits to enter the offices (FMM) to foreign personnel.
• Communicate to the corresponding departments about the visits that are waiting in the lobby.
• Channel incoming calls from the switch to the corresponding departments
• Receive correspondence that is binding on the company
• Coordinate the scheduled visits of schools and applicant companies to our facilities, managing the corresponding authorizations and logistics.
• Delivery of checks to suppliers.
• Manage the promotion of external suppliers who wish to offer their services and products of interest to our employees in the dining areas.
Truncated or finished career, technical career, secretariat, etc.
Bilingual English Advanced
2 years of experience in the position
Knowledge / Skills: Office 2008, Outlook, switch, effective communication skills