Intuitive Surgical Careers
LMS Administrative Assistant/ Documentation Specialist
Primary Location: United States-California-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 190826
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position:
Provides support to ISI Operations through the maintenance of training records in the Learning Management System (LMS), scheduling of training courses, analysis of training data and the publishing of training metrics and reports. Supports Manager in detailed data analyses, managing training requirements for new hires and the development and enhancement of quality management system and documentation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work with the Manufacturing Team to improve or maintain existing process instructions by generating ECOs• Support the facilitation and delivery of Manufacturing Tours• Provide LMS technical support for users within ISI Operations.• Compile and publish reports on training progress and outstanding learning activity sign-offs.• Collect, analyze and publish training metrics.• Analyze training requirements and perform needs analysis across Operations division to report on gaps in training performance.• New Hire coordination and planning as it relates to training• Other duties as required.
• Proficient with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience with Learning Management Systems (Plateau preferred).
• Experience with MES, Jira, SAP and agile preferred
• Experience with CRM/SAP applications required
• Demonstrated experience in creating and running data summary reports
Strong data analysis skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to manage own time and projects.
• High school degree and some collegiate experience, preferably in the field of training and/or data analysis.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.