Intuitive Surgical Careers
Senior Manager, Marketing Business Process
Primary Location: United States-California-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 190698
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary function of position:
The Marketing Operations team manages strategic marketing processes through and including comprehensive reporting – focusing on organization, process, execution, and analysis. The guiding principles are to enhance strategic planning processes by facilitating constructive friction and to drive executional efficiency by reducing operational friction. This role will champion business process excellence across marketing, providing leadership in strategy-driven process changes and in the sales/marketing process interface.
• Lead the development and documentation of marketing processes as a contributor to a significant marketing transformationQualifications
• Facilitate cross functional business process alignment, scoping, and development to support a robust marketing planning, communication, and deployment process
• Own the marketing side of the marketing/sales funnel process and collaborate closely with Sales Enablement to deliver demand generation follow up and recurring cycle purchase excellence
• Manage data governance for marketing, spanning from customer master data alignment with Sales Enablement and the central data governance team through the structure of retained marketing engagement data, including process ownership for marketing utilization of 3rd party data sources
• Model exceptional meeting management practices and host occasional senior leader meetings
• Other responsibilities as business need determines
• Superb communication skills with all levels of the organization
• High attention to detail and ability to abstract complex problems to find sustainable solutions
• Exceptional ability to partner effectively and influence without authority
• Bachelor’s Degree in STEM or business discipline, MBA preferred
• Experience in business transformations serving in either a sales or marketing capacity
• Strong interest in medical technology and delivering solutions that improve patients’ lives
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.