Intuitive Surgical Careers
Portfolio Lifecycle Manager
Primary Location: United States-California-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 190479
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
The Product Portfolio Manager is responsible for developing process and providing project management expertise in support of managing a portfolio of global products throughout their lifecycle, from pre-commercialization activities to global obsolescence. He or she must excel in a high-energy team environment and be capable of making sound decisions when faced with the time pressures and incomplete information typical of product lifecycle management.
The Product Portfolio Manager will be assigned ownership of the development of specific processes (e.g. Product Commercialization process, Product Discontinuation process) to be applied across the entire Intuitive Surgical product portfolio, will provide broader process execution support to specific Product Management & Global Management teams.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Provide project management and process optimization expertise to maximize the efficient development and execution of various marketing processes
• Lead cross functional teams to refine existing and develop novel processes & tools in support of product lifecycle management, and to provide support in execution of these processes
• Lead focused projects that range from small geographic product expansions up to larger, global product releases
• Develop and maintain tracking tools for on-going product lifecycle events and field action-driven programs
• Work in partnership with Product Management & Global Management Teams (Systems, Instruments and Accessories, Training Technologies, Services & Secondary Markets, Enterprise Solutions) on commercialization and discontinuations
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• MBA or other advanced degree preferred
• PMP a plus
• Minimum 8 years’ experience in medical device as marketer, engineer, project management or regulatory function
• Strong communication, documentation, and organizational skills
• Ability to work on several fast-paced projects simultaneously
• Ability to interact effectively with a wide variety of people from multiple geographies and departments
• Experience with FDA regulations and Design Control processes a strong plus
• Strong Excel and database management acumen required
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.