Intuitive Surgical Careers
Sales Operations Program Coordinator
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-US-GA-Norcross
Requisition ID: 190472
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.
We are looking for a sharp, efficient and energetic Program Coordinator to join our growing internal Commercial Operations team. You should have a true passion for creating, guiding, managing and problem solving a variety of projects and communications initiatives. You will work collaboratively with our sales force, internal clients, and external clients to bring projects from concept through delivery.
Primary Function of Position:
The person in this position will help coordinate the operations for the mobile systems program as part of the Commercial Operations team. This individual will have regular interactions with the sales and marketing teams, as well as other departments to ensure the success of the mobile systems program.
The role requires the ability to efficiently organize and execute on multiple deliverables, working effectively and in close cooperation with multiple internal stakeholders, as well as key vendors.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Assists in coordinating for ISI’s mobile system program to efficiently and effectively support sales events and marketing symposia.
• Balances competing priorities of sales, marketing, and third party vendors, serving as a communication liaison and resolving scheduling conflicts.
• Schedules and coordinates movements of systems that reside in Intuitive’s offices for occasional use at sales and marketing events.
• Maintains inventory of instruments and accessories and coordinates sending those items to sales and marketing events throughout the country.
• Detail-oriented, organized and takes initiative; looking for a team player who comes with a problem-solving mindset
• Ability to multitask and seamlessly move from task to task in a fast-paced environment
• Computer mastery; ability to edit and update Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Strong English language skills – ability to articulate and communicate (both written and verbal) in a way others can easily understand using different communication methods
• Customer Service; orientation to resolve problems for the customer and ability to gain a yes
• Ability to be level headed and resilient while resolving conflict
• Occasional travel may be required
Education and Training Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree required; Degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or related field with relevant job experience a plus
• 3-5 years of work experience
• Prior logistics experience a plus
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.