Intuitive Surgical Careers
Senior Administrative Assistant
Primary Location: United States-California-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 190468
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.Joining Intuitive means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
• Provide support to SVP, Marketing & his VP’s in all daily administrative tasks.
• Schedule meetings, appointments and travel worldwide, maintaining calendars.
• Coordinate meetings, VIP visits, events, and off-sites:
o Order food, secure locations and set up, secure equipment resources needed, coordinate hotel and transportation services.
o Schedule interviews for organization.
o Facilitate transitions between contacts and greet guests as appropriate.
o Maintain meeting minutes and action items follow up lists.
• Develop a solid understanding of the complex, global environment and be able to credibly interact with individuals inside and outside of the company.
o Screen email correspondence, mail and telephone calls; review, route and respond to inquiries as appropriate.
• Develop, edit, and publish presentations, prepare agendas, letters, and reports as requested:
o Collect/produce reports as needed by VPs
• Monitor company-wide travel expenses and work with Finance to reconcile monthly billing and support budget planning efforts.
o Complete expense reports and/or check requests, process invoices.
o Review Purchase Orders and track project expenses.
• Complete other administrative duties or projects as needed or assigned, including but not limited to:
o Faxing, copying, FedEx, filing, order supplies, print/collate/binder,
o Coordinate with IT on printer/copier maintenance and paper supplies,
• A minimum of 4 years of administrative support experience including at least 3 years experience supporting Executive level staff
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Flexible “can-do” attitude with positive energy
• A keen ability to prioritize and juggle tasks
• Proven dependability, reliability, and resilience
• Unrivaled organization skills
• Strong customer service professional presence
• Works well collaborating with others; “team player”
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.