Intuitive Surgical Careers
Inventory Control Analyst 2
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-US-NC-Raleigh
Requisition ID: 190461
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position:
This position is responsible for analysis, development, and coordination of all assigned tasks relating to inventory control. These include daily cycle counts, material transactions, interplant replenishment and others.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Maintain, report and drive improvements to internal replenishment processes. Also reporting on DOH metrics for WIP locations.Qualifications
• Provide support for service demand by reporting shortages and keeping OTD adherence
• Perform cycle counts and physical inventories
• Support detailed root cause analysis
• Responsible for the inventory integrity of all Warehouse and WIP inventories
• Provide continuous improvement feedback and implement processes accordingly
• Develop communication relationships with Materials, Production, Planning, Engineering, Purchasing, Shipping, Finance, Receiving and IQC
• Support special projects requiring immediate data extraction, manipulation and reporting
• Collaborate with Purchasing, Planning and Engineering to review proposed changes and establish ECO effectivity. Execute ECO implementation requirements.
• Assist with any internal or external audits
• Expedite material as required.
• Adhere to all manufacturing policies, guidelines and procedures. Comply with Current Good Manufacturing Practices.
• Other duties as assigned by Inventory Control Supervisor
• Possesses either a high school or an Associate’s degree
• Minimum 3 years prior warehouse experience and/or exhibits knowledge of inventory control activities (cycle counts, physical inventory, root cause analysis, replenishment processes etc.)
• Knowledge of GMP’s and previous work experience in a medical manufacturing environment is preferred.
• Ability to lift 35 pounds frequently each day.
• Extensive walking and repetitive physical motion (squatting, bending, lifting) is required (at least 70% of hours worked).
• Able to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness in completing work assignments, while complying with verbal and written instructions.
• Able to work with minimal supervision.
• Prior computer experience (including MS Office products and ERP systems). SAP and Agile preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.