Intuitive Surgical Careers
Customer Success Program Manager
Primary Location: United States-California
Requisition ID: 190429
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary function of position:
The Customer Success Program Manager is responsible for guiding the customer toward long-term operational success by increasing efficiencies through onboarding, educating on best practices and helping the customer become self-sufficient by using Intuitive’s digital tools and resources. In addition to these significant customer-facing activities, our Program Managers play an active role in internal customer advocacy, driving transparency with cross functional teams, connecting internal and external touchpoints and monitoring outcomes to ensure long-term success for our customers.
• Manage the successful onboarding process for Intuitive customers by ensuring customers are leveraging all services and resources effectively throughout the customer lifecycle.Qualifications
• Cultivate strong relationships with key hospital personnel to drive continued value of all available services.
• Coordinates the activities with internal teams, including sales, consulting services, training, field service and digital services.
• Support customers to reach key milestones and business outcomes by monitoring program utilization to identifying risks and improvement opportunities.
• Increase customer lolyalty and ensure alignment by conducting regular touchpoints and quarterly/strategic business reviews
• Serves as an advocate, championing customer needs and collaborating with internal teams to ensure resolution of challenges
• Maintain a deep understanding of our products and services and inform customers on relevant solutions and functionality that fit their needs.
• Helps to identify process improvements that enhance operational efficiencies at customer site
• Internal support lead for customer and Intutive resources for new product launches and robotic program implementation.
• Educates Intutive Sales and shared services teams on available resources and best practices.
• Utilizes Customer Success business systems to track, maintain and schedule all customer interactions to ensure all customer milestones are being met.
• Improve existing approaches to streamline customer engagement account management process leveraging our CS platform
• Minimim 5 yrs of experience in account management, sales, marketing or a senior level Customer Succers role, preferably in the medical device or healthcare industry.
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience is required
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and proficient in creating and delivering effective presentations.
• Natural ability to build strong relationships, maintain a positive attitude and be self-motivated.
• Proactive analytic skills and a passion for problemsolving.
• Ability to think strategically and use good judgement.
• Project Management and Process Improvement skills
• Experience in MS Office Suite required. Working knowledge of SAP ERP and CRM systems, Salesforce.com and Gainsight a plus.
• Ability to work independently in a dynamic in a fast paced environment.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.