Intuitive Surgical Careers
Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Primary Location: United States-California-US-CA-Sunnyvale
Requisition ID: 190391
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary function of position:
• Partnering with VP level leaders to ensure business strategies and priorities lead to the right talent planning, acquisition, learning, and retention results.
• Partnering with the Lead HRBP for the group and the business leaders to make decisions about how to organize around the work, and adapt organizational strategies/plans where appropriate.
• Driving talent operating mechanisms across the organization in all the disciplines and functional areas (ie: performance management, talent planning, pay for performance, etc)
• Coaching leaders (VP Level and below) on talent planning and effectively leading and managing their teams, projects, contractors and vendors effectively.
• Implementing and driving initiatives that impact talent retention, engagement, and career development.
• Working cooperatively with other the Human Resources Centers of Expertise and Finance, to deliver an experience where people can do their best work.
• Establish measures of success in the design of programs and initiatives in partnership with the Centers of Excellence.
• Manages all Employee Relations issues and escalates as needed
• Have a passion for your profession mixed with a sense of humor
• Demonstrated high emotional intelligence.• Strong communication skills (both interpersonal and team facilitation). Experienced in tying talent and people impact to the business.• Proven record of accomplishments in applying judgment and obtaining results on critical priorities. Strong collaborator and facilitative partner.• Easily moves between highly varying levels of organizational abstraction (business strategy, project strategy, organizational strategy, etc.)• Understands the principles of change leadership and is able to design and execute effective change strategies in partnership with the Sr HRBP for the organization• Consistently applies (and demonstrates past situations) where you have implemented effective process and project management skills.• Exercises excellent judgment that considers the needs of our people, customers and Intuitive Surgical in both the short term and long term.• Understands and models the importance of having the right stakeholders involved in obtaining shared vision.• Documents and communicates status, issues, risks, and recommendations in a timely manner to stakeholders, the HR team and the executive team of supported group(s).• Provides HR and organizational design - development expertise to help the organization be the best it can be.• Talent management coaching with leaders.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.