Intuitive Surgical Careers
Primary Location: United States-North Carolina-US-NC-Raleigh
Requisition ID: 190306
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position:
Responsible for controlling nonconforming product in all product and processes utilized in the manufacture, inspection, testing, and release of finished product.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Overall coordination, tracking/status of all Material Review Board MRB material.Qualifications
• Interfacing on a daily basis with various departments to provide status of open MRB items and to seek closure on those items.
• Work closely with Planning, Engineering, Field Service, Inspection, Purchasing, Inventory Control, Finished Goods, Suppliers, Manufacturing and Quality to identify priorities and resolve open issues.
• Assure that all Quality Notifications are dispositioned in a timely manner.
• Process dispositioned material – Return parts to suppliers, scrap parts, verify tasks completed and approved per released instructions.
• Recommend improvements for the overall flow of material through the MRB process.
• Properly completes manufacturing documentation. Initiates material transfers (MTs), reports quality issues (NCR/VRs), records transactions in SAP as needed to preserve traceability and inventory accuracy.
• Maintains the accuracy of identification and count of materials. Responsible for maintaining accurate inventory and conducting cycle counts for MRB.
• Able to verify assembly documentation accuracy, read engineering drawings etc.
• Performs any other projects or duties that may be assigned.
• 2-year degree min, prefer BS in Engineering or related field.
• 1-3 years related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Requires an understanding of Customer Service, Production, and MRB.
• Previous work experience in Manufacturing, Production Planning or as a Coordinator for a highly complex, low volume OEM manufacturer is desirable.
• Knowledge of GMP and GDP with previous work experience in a medical company.
• Requires understanding of ERP Information Systems, preferably SAP.
• FDA regulated environment experience preferred.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office suite of programs.
We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.