Intuitive Surgical Careers
Senior Analyst, Sales Compensation
Primary Location: United States-Georgia-US-GA-Norcross
Requisition ID: 190301
Who is Intuitive Surgical? The numbers tell an amazing story. Learn more about our company.Joining Intuitive Surgical means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position:
The Sales Compensation Analyst will be a member of the team responsible for administering the end to end compensation process for the Intuitive Surgical global sales organization. This process includes calculating, processing, analyzing and reporting sales commission. Specifically the Sales Compensation Analyst position will be required to work with our compensation system, analyze compensation performance trends, perform both monthly and adhoc financial analysis for the sales management team, train new sales hires on the use of our sales incentive system, and field compensation queries from the sales force. This position will also need to partner crossfunctionally with the Sales, Sales Operations, HR, Finance, Accounting, external auditors, and Payroll on all elements regarding the compensation process.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with other Compensation team members and Sales Operations partners to solve sales compensation-related business problems.• Work within the Sales Incentive Compensation System• Reconcile employee sales compensation plans and payments and ensure accuracy• Work on special compensation related projects• Research and resolve all commission and bonus inquires in a timely, accurate and customer centric fashion.• Identify, communicate and resolve any problems affecting the proper processing of commissions and bonuses• Perform support activities needed for the development, implementation, communication, and administering of sales commissions and incentive programs, plans, policies, and quotas.• Provide guidance and training to sales teams on commissions plan structures and reports
• Knowledge of an Incentive System, financial systems and business application databases
• Knowledge of Tableau or similar data visualization software
• Experience working in high-growth, performance focused environments and administering complex programs.
• Deep interest in analyzing data and the ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making.
• Strong Excel skills are a necessity (pivot tables, formula and Lookup functions).
• Strong, effective and tactful communications skills (both verbal and written).
• Ability to manage confidential information.
• Minimum 5 years experience implementing, administering and driving complex compensation programs for rapidly growing and international businesses
• BA or BS degree (Accounting, Finance or related major preferred)
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accordance with fair chance laws.